If you can't live chat or video, try the following suggestions:
- Install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. See Adobe Flash Player for help downloading, installing, or using Adobe Flash Player.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Enable Adobe Flash Player on your browser. Flash Player is disabled by default.
- Disable AdBlock or any other browser extension or plug-in. If you are having issues, the plug-in may be the problem.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try with a different browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Check your Internet speed. If there are multiple devices on your network, the connection is shared between them and may reduce the speed that your device receives.
- Disable your firewall.
- Disable your anti-virus software.
- Remove any live streaming software like Manycam or Splitcam.
- Install an anti-malware software. See Malwarebytes.
Still no luck? Try re-installing Adobe Flash Player and restarting your computer.
If these steps didn't resolve your problem, report the issue to us so we can investigate. Include as much detail about the problem as possible, e.g., what kind of phone or tablet you were using and what you were doing when the problem occurred.