Make sure your Adobe Flash player is up to date. Go to Adobe Flashplayer to download and install the latest version.
Here are some suggestions that have worked for other members:
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Restart your computer.
- Try with a different web browser - we recommend Google Chrome.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Disable your firewall, and anti-viruses. Sometimes these programs can create conflicts.
- Disable any browser add ons or plug-ins.
- Remove any cam helper programs - Manycams, Anycam, Splitcam & Hellip.
- Run a malware removal tool. Malwarebytes.org is free and pretty good.
- Check your Internet connection - speed tests at Speedtest.net.
If you're still having issues, you may need to re-install Adobe Flash player and then restart your computer.
If nothing helps, please Contact Support with your device details.