To upload photos to your profile page:
- Click "Upload Photos" on the "Edit Profile" page
- From there you can choose to:
- Upload photos to your "Public" or "Private folder"
- Upload existing photos you have on your computer or mobile device
- Click "Choose files" to upload photos
- Take photos right on your computer (if you have a webcam hooked up, see the article on setting up my webcam) or on your mobile device
- There is a 15 MB size limit for each photo you upload
- To upload multiple photos at once, you can create and upload a Zip file of your photos
- Photos uploaded should not contain any periods in the filename (i.e. my.cool.photo.jpg should be changed to mycoolphoto.jpg)
- There is no size limits on Zip files
- You can also take a picture by clicking the camera icon on the "Photo Booth" tab for an instant photo
Note: Once you choose to delete a photo, this can’t be undone.