How Can I Receive My Funds If I Don't Live in the USA or Canada?

Members who do not have a US or Canadian bank account can cash out via the FirstChoice Pay debit card or they can setup local bank transfers to the country of their choice.

To setup the debit card simply click on the "Setup FirstChoice Pay" link on the my fund page. 

After clicking on the "Sign up" button, you will then have the option to select your preferred payment option and sign up for your account:

  1. Prepaid MasterCard Card
  2. Bank Transfers

If your preferred payment option is Prepaid MasterCard Card, even though you already have a Prepaid MasterCard Card please check the Prepaid MasterCard Card box.

On the next screen—in the upper right corner—you will have the option to link an existing FirstChoice Pay account to your mygirlfund account:

"Already have a FirstChoice Pay account? Click Here!

If you don't have an existing FirstChoice Pay Prepaid MasterCard Card, please follow the remaining steps on the FirstChoice Pay website to sign up for one.

For detailed instructions on how to setup a foreign bank transfer please read the help section article on cashing out to foreign banks accounts. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk