Make sure your video is in our supported format: only AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4 files with Max File Size 1 GB are allowed.
Here are some suggestions that have worked for other members:
- Check your internet connection. To test your Internet connection speed, check out SpeedTest.net. Uploading a video works best with a strong internet connection.
- Try uploading your videos using other network.
- Check that you're using the latest version of your web browser. Older browser can oftentimes cause problems. We recommend Google Chrome.
- Try using Chrome incognito window or Firefox private browse to upload your video. This will temporarily disable browser extensions. Ad blocking extensions, for instance, are often responsible for these problems.
- Temporarily disable anti-spyware, anti-virus, or other security programs. These programs are also likely to cause problems.
If you are using your phone to upload the photos, you might want to upload them to a computer, and try again.
For further help, please contact Support with your device details.